Thursday, January 17, 2019

Let me introduce myself (or A little bit about me)

Hi! And welcome to my new blog. :)  I have been fascinated for a while about blogs and the people who write them, and I finally decided to join the crowd.

In this blog, you will find information about the many, many (many, many, many) books that I read, and my honest and unbridled opinions about them (unless my opinion would not benefit an author...No bashing here!)

A little background on me: I am a married mother of four beautiful children, ages 29 to 10. I was a working professional until 2012, when my husband and I decided that it would be better for me to stay home and spend time with our younger girls while he worked to support the family. It hasn't been easy, but we have made it (mostly!).

I also suffer from fibromyalgia (well, who would enjoy it?!?!), and I spend a lot of time in bed, or at least resting. I fill that time with my favorite thing, READING!  I have had a love affair with books since I was a toddler, and nothing has changed over the years except to volume of books that I manage to consume. I seldom watch television or movies, so reading fills my imagination.

I read primarily fiction, and I love many different genres. Romantic suspense, historical romance, contemporary, chick lit, cozy mysteries...spy novels, military fiction, paranormal...whew! If I like the blurb, I'll take a chance, even if it is a new genre. I also enjoy posting reviews for my favorite authors, as well as reading books by new authors.

So, hop onboard and maybe you will find new authors, new books, or a new genre that will make you smile!  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment