Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My review of Emily, Gone, by Bette Lee Crosby

As I have increased my circle of author friends, and published reviews on different platforms, I have found myself being introduced to, and friended by, by authors that I are not familiar to me and offered the opportunity to read one of their books. Well, far be it from me to turn down the opportunity to add a chance to add to my "collection"!

This is how I discovered this gem of a book, Emily, Gone. The author, Bette Lee Crosby spotted a few of my reviews and sent me a friend request, followed by an IM letting me know that she had a book out on NetGalley, if I was interested in reviewing it. Well, momma didn't raise no dummy! I went and snagged it immediately. And I am SO glad that I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment